Students planning to pursue medicine or dentistry in the UK at the undergraduate level are required to take UKCAT as an admission test.
UKCAT comprises five sections
1. Verbal reasoning.
2. Quantitative reasoning.
4. Situational judgment.
5. Abstract reasoning.
1. We have an inspiring track record of students scoring high.
2. Our tutors are all graduates from top universities around the world. Our tutors will focus on your areas of weakness in decision making and abstract reasoning, and so on.
3. We teach tried and tested techniques. Practice at your convenience.
4. Practice at your convenient place and convenient pace.
5. Our team of tutors helped thousands of students to realize their potential and secure high grades in the competitive exams.
6. They create a specialized preparation plan for revision to ensure you cover all key areas to score highly in the exams.
7. Flexible preparations around your preferences.
Study with our online tutors to get all the benefits from the knowledge and insights of our tutors.